This natural and sustainable face mask is made using beautiful natural dyed Irish linen, with two layers of fabric and pleats and a small opening if you’d like to add you own filter.
The elastic used is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and natural rubber to allow for stretch, this is much softer than regular elastic. If the elastic is too long you can do a simple hand stitch it to make it fit you just right.
Each mask comes in its own muslin bag to keep it clean and protected.
- Stone & grey dyed using nettles
- Pink dyed using avocados
- Fawn dyed using eucalyptus bark
- Light blue dyed using indigo
- Olive dyed using onion skins
- Navy dyed using logwood
- Irish linen
- Hot hand wash in an eco friendly detergent to help preserve the colour
* Due to the current situation, sorry we cannot accept returns on the masks.